LATE Outdoor Soccer Registration : March 23th, 2017
Last chance soccer registration! You can do the on-line registration on the EMSA portal. Please ensure you complete this registration before you attend the community registration at the Evansdale rink shack.
LATE Soccer Registration date:
Thursday, March 23 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Just a reminder that you are allowed to play in any community you want but you must first register on-line via your community and attend your community’s registration session before you can be transferred to the community of your choice.
We will not be as lenient with late registrations as last year so please get your registrations on time and tell all your friends!
1) Register online in the EMSA Soccer Portal. If you have played in the past year and a half, you will have an account. New players must create an account.
2) Print two copies of the player summary confirmation and bring them to registration. If you can’t print the player summary, then ensure the player summary confirmation email is in your inbox on your mobile device.
3) Attend your home community’s registration session to purchase a community membership (if necessary), sign up for a volunteer commitment, and pay your soccer registration fees.
4) Please bring government ID to verify the player’s date of birth.
Proof of address is required – driver’s ID or a piece of mail with your Evansdale address on it.
5) A signed but undated cheque is required to secure each volunteer service such as bingos, casinos, community events, and ENZSA.
Please complete the on-line registration as soon as possible so we can get a general idea of the number of players we have. If you have any problems registering on the soccer portal there is an instructional video or e-mail me at soccer@evansdale .ca and I will walk you through it. Furthermore, if you are wanting to transfer to another community, it is advisable to register as early as possible.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
Evansdale Soccer Director