Soccer registration dates are the following:
Tuesday, August 22 6:00-8:30
Tuesday, September 5 6:00-8:30
Saturday, September 9 11:00-4:00
At Evansdale Rink Shack 9111-150 ave
Registration for the indoor soccer season will be starting very soon and you are now able to register on-line via the EMSA portal (https://emsasoccerportal.com).
Please ensure you complete this registration before you attend the community registration on August 22, and September 5 & 9 at Evansdale rink shack.
Just a reminder that you are allowed to play in any community you want but you must first register on-line via your community and attend your communities registration session before you can be transferred to the community of your choice.
I will be at the hall on on Wednesday August 16 to help anyone having problems with the on-line registration only. Please tell all your friends of these dates who are thinking of registering their kids to play as we will not be as lenient with late registrations as last year. There is funding available through Jumpstart (http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/ ) and Kidsport (http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/).
- Register online in the EMSA Soccer Portal (https://emsasoccerportal.com). If you have played in the last 2 years you will have an account; new players must create an account.
- Print two copies of the player summary confirmation and bring them to registration. This printed copy will give you the date and address of the registration. If you can’t print the player summary, then ensure the player summary confirmation email is in your inbox on your mobile device.
- Attend your home community’s registration session to purchase a community membership (if necessary), sign up for a volunteer commitment, and pay your soccer registration fees.
- Please bring government ID to verify the player’s date of birth.
- Proof of address is required or a piece of mail with your Evansdale address on it.
- A signed but un-dated cheque is required to secure each volunteer service such as bingos, casinos, community events, and ENZSA.
- Please complete the on-line registration as soon as possible so we can get a general idea of the number of players we have. If you have any problems registering on the soccer portal there is an instructional video or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will walk you through the process.
- If you are wanting to transfer to another community, we advise to register as early as possible as we have had some communities reject transfers because their programs are full.
- Deposits for uniforms will be taken when the uniforms are handed out.
Evansdale Soccer Director