Bingos and Volunteering
Here is a list of the bingo dates available for the 2011-2012 season. All bingos are held at West End Bingo 17304 – 105 Ave unless otherwise noted.
- April 14, 2013 from 5-10pm
- April 25, 2013 from 5-10pm
- May 4, 2013 from 5-10pm
- May 25, 2013 from 11-4pm
- June 22, 2013 from 11-4pm
- August 16 from 5-10pm
- August 31 from 5-10pm
- If you do not want to work bingos, you can pay $150/bingo at the time of registration to cover your commitment.
- A cheque must accompany every bingo date. One cheque cannot be used for multiple dates. If you do not have any cheques, bingos will NOT be booked and you will be unable to register. Cash will also be accepted but not recommended.
- If a cheque is returned NSF, all future bonds will have to be made in cash or registration will not be allowed.
- No more than two bingos can be booked together at one time. For example, can book to have husband and wife work one night, but cannot book to have three or more work on one night.
- If you are unable to work your bingo, for whatever reason, your bond cheque will be cashed. If you request to rebook a future date, you will receive your money back on completion of your future bingo date. You are responsible to request this option. This bingo must be worked within 6 months of the date of the cancelled bingo.
- You will receive a reminder call approximate one week prior to your scheduled date. One additional call will be made if the first call goes unreturned. If the call is still not returned, it will be assumed you are not working your bingo and your cheque will be cashed.
- If you cancel more than 2 bingos last minute (within the week prior to the bingo date), a cash bond will be required for future registrations.
- There is no longer an option to pay $50 if you are unable to attend.
- Bingo dates and hall information including address and phone number will be posted in the bingo section of the Evansdale website for your convenience.
- You will be required to sign at the time a registration to confirm you are aware of and understand these requirements.
Outdoor soccer requires one bingo commitment per registrant. All bingos are held at West End Bingo 17304 – 105 Ave2